This privacy notice applies to the personal data of consumers that is collected or used on this website and any of its products or services owned and operated.
This privacy notice applies to all the personal data that we collect when you interact with us, such as:
- fill in forms on our Website, including any information you provide when you register, create or modify an online account with us;
- communicate with us, such as by mail, telephone, in writing or through our Website [or social medial]
- use or access our Website (including traffic data and data in relation to the resources you access)
- respond to surveys or questionnaires we ask you to complete.
This includes, without limitation, all online collections of all types of personal data.
Type of Personal Data we may collect
When you interact with us, for instance by registering an account or start a chat on our website, we may ask for or receive certain data, such as:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your address (street name, zip code, city, state, province, country)
- Your payment information
- Your email address
- Information about the products and services that you have purchased or use.
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address
- Your cookie ID (read more about cookies below)
- Your web browser
- Your location
- The web pages you visit on our websites
To constantly improve our product, we collect log data from the users of this website] about the use of the application.
Why do we collect this Personal Data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
Customer administration and services
In our customer administration we keep track of who our customer is, including the products or services. We keep various personal details of our customers in order to perform our services as optimally as possible. We keep contact details in order to reach you, interest areas in order to provide you with the best possible information and we process personal data for our services and products.
Newsletters and mailings
You can sign up for our (personalized) newsletter. If you do not want to receive newsletters anymore, you can unsubscribe in every e-mail. In your account settings you can easily set your preferences of newsletters and (service) mailings.
We also process personal data for promotional campaigns. For example IP address, cookie ID, social ID and / or surfing behavior. We do this in order to show the most relevant advertisement in the right places. We also use ‘adapted target groups’ via social media platforms. On these platforms (personalized) advertisements can be shown.
Improvement of services
We also maintain personal data to improve our services. For example click behavior on the website to analyze which articles are read the most and open rates to see if our newsletters are relevant.
Cookies generally fall into one of the following categories:
- strictly necessary cookies which are cookies that are required to allow you to use a website and its features
- performance cookies which recognise and collect information about how visitors use a website to create aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify the visitor
- functionality cookies which allow the website to remember you and provide a more personalised service to you
- targeting or advertising cookies which are used to deliver adverts relevant to you.
Our Website uses the following types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functionality cookies, analytical cookies and targeting or advertising cookies.
Some of our cookies remain on your device between your browsing sessions.
You can disable our cookies by changing the settings on your browser but doing so might mean you are unable to use certain features of our Website.
Third party links
For the execution of our services we use service providers. For example, we use Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with our instructions.
We have appropriate data processing agreements with the third parties we share data with. We will only provide information to third parties if we have received your permission.
However, we never store or disclose your financial account log-in information (such as your credit card numbers) to anyone.
Billing and payments
We use third party payment processors to assist us in processing your payment information securely. These processors process the data independently. We suggest you to review their respective privacy policies.
Children’s privacy protection
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. This Website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 16 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 16.
Access to information
You have a right under the DPA to access information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Please include your name and address and any other information which may identify you. We will not charge you to access this information.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary for our agreement, product and/or service.
How we protect your personal data
We recognize and take seriously our responsibility to protect the personal data you entrust to us from loss, misuse or unauthorized access. We use a variety of security technologies and organizational procedures to help protect your personal data. For example, we implement access controls, use firewalls and secure servers, and we encrypt certain types of data, such as financial information and other sensitive data.
How to contact us
We Dig Newark
P.O. Box 4532
Newark, Ohio 43058-4532
Phone: (740) 349-9340
WP Google Maps
- Collection and Use
- Personal Information in terms of this Policy
- Data Processing in terms of this Policy
- Information Received or Collected
- Data Submitted on Our Website
- Data submitted via Live Chat
- Data Submitted via Form Entry
- Data submitted upon purchase
- Personal Data attached to Subscriber Lists
- GDPR Implication for Users of the WPGM Plugin
- Your Data Shared and Disclosed
- Statistical Information
- Data Integrity
- Data Security
- Rights of Data Subjects
- Breach Notifications
- Amendments to this Policy
- In a Nutshell
- How to get in touch with us
- Data Submitted on Our Website
Collection and Use
For the purposes of this Policy, ‘Personal Information’ is regarded and relates to personally identifiable information of natural or juristic persons. Natural persons can be identified, whether directly or indirectly, by identification number or factors specific to his/her physical, mental, economical, social or cultural identity, including factors such as name, location or online identifier.
Notwithstanding the exceptions in terms of this Policy, Code Cabin and brand representative, WP Google Maps (hereafter WPGM) will not sell, rent or loan any Personal Information to third parties. Code Cabin and WPGM is committed to protecting the data you share with us.
Code Cabin and WPGM relies on your consent for data processing purposes. The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) defines consent as “…freely given, specific, informed…, a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of Personal Data…”.
Code Cabin and WPGM provides for granular consent processes in each instance where personally identifiable data is processed. We support the spirit and aim of data protection proposed by the GDPR, and endeavouring to affect Privacy by Design.
Subject to this Policy, in the course of utilizing Our Product or by way of communications with Code Cabin and WPGM, the following information may be collected and/or received per consent by you, the User or website visitor:
– Email address.
– Personal information, including name and surname.
– Contact information, including email address and social profiles.
– Business information, including company profiles, social profiles, websites, company name and address.
– Account information, including the use of third party services.
– Data, including use and access to Our Product and information submitted in regards to the use of Our Product.